When our clients are looking to hire a nanny, Mom’s Best Friend offers support and assistance from the start of your search to the end of your nanny needs. We have exceptional caregivers, who are thoroughly screened and personally matched per your needs in order to find the best fit for each family and nanny.
Duties of a Nanny
There are several different types of nanny services that we offer depending on your needs in both time commitment and type of care:
- Nanny: Our nannies are caring, highly-experienced, and professional caregivers. Our nannies are trained to design and implement daily curriculum for your child, encourage their development, and plan entertaining games, arts and crafts, and other enlightening projects. Our nannies’ background is a combination of education, nanny and/or teaching experience, and continuing education hours. Nanny salaries vary depending on the city/state, but the typical nanny pay is $18+/hour + employer portion of payroll taxes.
- Nanny Manager: Nanny managers are able to transport your children to educational and cultural activities, pick up your children from school, organize after-school activities, tutor, run errands, grocery shop, provide mature supervision and security while traveling, and pull together a basic evening meal following the family’s favorite recipes. The typical compensation for a Nanny Manager varies by region, but the typical is $20+/hour* + employer portion of payroll taxes.
- Child Educators: Child educators are partners in your child’s academic success, in addition to all of the wonderful duties an Austin Nanny Manager performs. These dedicated instructors prefer the learning experience that a private, in-home education offers. Our child educators are mature and nurturing, and provide hands-on instruction through curriculum, special projects and practical learning experiences. They are able to facilitate field trips where the children will have one-on-one exposure to museums, art exhibits, science and math related excursions, and a variety of other applied learning experiences. Child Educators have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, teaching credential (and/or early childhood education specialty or related experience), and instructional experience. The typical compensation varies by location, but the typical is $22+/hour + employer portion of payroll taxes.
Your security and assurance in your household staff is our business. We set the bar high for our staffing selections and we hope our clients do too.
- Why MBF Household Staffing?
- Household Staffing Pricing
- Our Screening Process
- Hiring Process for Household Staff
- Taxes and Payroll Information